Information about the collection of personal data
(1) This document is to inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data pertaining to an individual, such as name, address, e-mail addresses, or user behavior.
(2) The controller, pursuant to Art. 4 Clause 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is Brabender Technologie GmbH & Co. KG, Kulturstraße 49, 47055 Duisburg, email@. brabender-technologie.com
(3) When contacting us via e-mail or via a contact form, the data you communicate (your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name) will be stored by us so as to enable us to answer your questions. Further information is provided on a voluntary basis and merely serves to facilitate our contact to answer your query. All data collected in this context will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required. If legal archiving duties apply, we will restrict processing. Legal basis is Art 6 I 1 b) GDPR.
(4) Any circumstances under which we commission processors to execute individual functions of our offer or might wish to use your data for commercial purposes are described in detail below. We will also indicate the stipulated archiving periods.
(1) With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights:
- right of information
- right of rectification or erasure
- right of restricted processing
- right of objection against processing
- right of data portability
(2) In addition, you are entitled to file a complaint with a data protection authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you visit our website for information purposes only, i.e., if you don't register or otherwise submit information to us, we will only collect the personal data your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the data detailed below. This is technically required for you to be able to view our website and to safeguard its stability and security (legal basis: Art. 6 Clause 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of your request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of query (page)
- status of access / HTTP status code
- transferred data volume
- website issuing the request
- operating system and surface
- language and version of browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and allocated to your browser. They transfer certain information to the originator of the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programs or place viruses on your computer. Their purpose is to render our Internet service more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functions are explained below:
- transient cookies (cf. b)
- persistent cookies (cf. c).
b) Transient cookies will be automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include session cookies. Session cookies store the session ID, which serves to allocate various requests your browser issues during a session. They enable recognition of your computer upon your next visit to our website. Session cookies will be deleted as soon as you log off or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a given time period, which may vary, depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time via your browser’s security settings. Persistent cookies are used to save settings made by them. Your settings, which you have declared via the cookie banner, will be also saved via a permanent cookie. In general, we use persistent cookies to save the settings you made on this website. Such cookies are generally provided with an expiration date, after which they are deleted.
d) Our cookies are provided with different storage periods. We only keep cookies as long as necessary to maintain our services.
e) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences. For example, you can reject all or third-party cookies. Please note that, in this event, you may not be able to access all functions of this website.
Other website functions and offers
(1) In addition to providing you with information, our website offers various services. To use these services, you will, generally, have to enter additional personal data as required for us to provide the respective services. This data is also subject to the aforementioned data processing principles.
(2) We sometimes use third-party service providers to process your data. We carefully select such providers, they are bound to our instructions, and they are monitored on a regular basis.
(3) We may also transfer your personal data to third parties if promotional activities, prize competitions, contract conclusions, or other services are offered jointly with our partners. You will receive detailed information upon entering your personal data or in the description of the respective offers below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are headquartered outside the EEA (European Economic Area), you will be informed of the consequences in the description of the respective offers.
Objection to or revocation of consent to the processing of your data
(1) You are free to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. Such revocation will impact the reliability of the processing of your personal data once it has been issued to us.
(2) To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not required to execute a contract we may have with you. Please refer to the descriptions of the respective functions below for details. Should you object to the processing of your personal data, please indicate the reasons why you do not wish for your personal data to be processed as commonly practiced by us. In the event of your justified objections, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue/adapt the processing of your personal data or explain our compelling and justified reasons why we will continue to process your personal data.
(3) As a matter of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. To object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of Google Maps
(1) This website uses Google Maps. It enables us to show you interactive maps on our website and facilitates your use of the map function. We use the so-called two-click solution. When you visit our site, initially, no personally identifiable information will be disclosed to Google. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service and Google Maps is activated for use.
(2) Your visit to the website will trigger the notification to Google that you have opened the corresponding subsite to our website. Only the data listed in § 3 of this Statement will be transferred, irrespective of whether Google provides a user account via which you log in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in on Google, your data will immediately be allocated to your account. If you do not want your data to be allocated to your Google profile, please log off before activating the button. Google will save your personal data as user profiles and use it for advertising or market research purposes and/or the user friendly design of its website. Such data use is, in particular, intended (even for users that are not currently logged in) for the selection of tailored advertising and to inform other social network users about your activities on our website. You may object to such user profiles being created. Please file your objection with Google.
(3) Please refer to the privacy statements of the provider, which are referenced below, for details concerning the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in providers. You will also find further information concerning your rights and setting configurations to protect your privacy: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data in the USA and is registered under the EU-US Privacy Shield: www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.